Friday, October 4, 2013

The Evaluation......

     As stated in my last post it would take GM 3 to 6 weeks to retrieve and evaluate the information for the vehicle. Seven days later I received a call from Yvette Young stating that they were done with the evaluation and she wanted to go over with me there findings. Yvette stated to me that the GM engineers labeled this crash as a Rub. She stated that this type of accident doesn't deal with anything structural with the car it's all plastic. She said that because of this the air bags did not deploy. I asked Yvette, who wanted to hang up after relaying this information to me, if anyone actually went out and looked at the vehicle. She said that she didn't have a lot of information in front of her but did see some pictures, so they must have. I told Yvette that  the police office label this car on his report as Very-Severe Damage. I told her that the insurance company evaluated this vehicle as having structural damage beyond repair. She told me that the insurance company's information has  nothing to do with the way they evaluate a vehicle. Once again she wanted to hang up on me. Yvette was very impatient and I made it known to her. Yvette told me that she was just relaying information from the engineers findings and she didn't have any other information to go off. She also stated that I would receive a copy in the mail. This is a copy of that information.







I ended my conversation with, "I can see that GM really cares about the safety of their customers and I can tell that this was a waste of time for me". I was quite upset about the way that this was handled and that the person who did the calling back (Yvette) could not answer some of the question that concerned me.

No comments:

Post a Comment