Monday, October 7, 2013

"Let's make it official"

             Received the official letter from GM stating that this case was close. GM states in the letter "At this time,based on all documentation received, ESIS, on behalf of General Motors LLC, will not be in a position to honor your request for damages.  Wow thanks GM for giving me the heads up on this one because I didn't even know that I had a requested for damages. When I made the initial call to you I stated that I wanted you to look at the vehicle because maybe you could get some information from the car to make if safer for the consumer. Quoting from Cool Hand Luke "What we have here is a failure to communicate". Review my initial call in to you and tell me if I stated anything different.
                                 Well this is my last post unless for some reason I receive something worth talking about. To those of you out there driving the Chevy Cruze be safe and be aware.



1 comment:

  1. This is very nice post. There are so many technologies through which the car makers provide some different features but the driver less car is the awesome.

    Cash For Junk Cars | Cash for Junk a Car| Junk Car Removal

    ReplyDelete